OBE BSc Dip TP FCIHT AoU RSA
Lynda worked in the public sector for some 30 years culminating as a Director of Planning and Transport before moving to the private sector and establishing her consultancy.
She subsequently advised both national and local Government as the Managing Director of an award winning consultancy.
She is currently Director of Malcolm Baker Consulting and advises local authorities on a range of issues.
Lynda received her OBE for services to planning in 2006.
Her current roles include
- English Heritage Commissioner on the Planning Committee of LLDC;
- Chair of the Sustainable Transport Panel for CIHT;
- Director of Garden City Developments CIC;
- Visiting Professor at the University of Westminster;
- Trustee of Living Streets and The Raheli Trust.